Terms and Conditions of Use
The fine print
Any use of this site constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The collection of electronic documents and references incorporated into this web site deal with matters of a technical nature in general terms only and should not be relied on for specific advice. Readers should contact Aspire Australasia Pty Ltd or their advisers for specific information or advice before acting on any of the matters, services or products discussed or referenced in this site.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage caused to (or by) any person acting upon the information contained within this web site. Mention of products is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Aspire Australasia Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products based on the information contained in this site. For further information please contact us.
- Aspire Australasia Pty Ltd offers no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of any material published on this website.
- Aspire Australasia Pty Ltd will not be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting from use of this website.
- Although this website includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, Aspire Australasia Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites.